"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Four Day Weekend

This is the first of 2 long weekends that I'm taking this month.  April and October are our favorite months of the year.  Perfect weather! 

I went to the library and picked up 4 more books, went grocery shopping and commited myself to a backyard weekend.



I love it!  Nothing better than sitting on the back porch swing reading, drowsing, dreaming...

Yeah, there's a few tasks that still need to be managed but nothing that can't wait until the motivation engine gets rolling again.

I even slept in till 5:30 this morning..(gasp).  That's after going to bed at 8:30 last night.  Slacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment