"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Monday, December 20, 2010

In It For The Long Haul

Continuing on with Some of My Favorite Books...

I offer up Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.



Seriously folks...What planet have you been living on if you're not into "Claire and Jamie"?

There's got to be NO better past time than curling up and heading back into time with our favorite couple.  (Makes watching soaps a joke.)

I went to a book signing  (1997) with the fabulous Ms G.  See what she wrote?



(I don't write for wussies!)  And if you don't get that, well...watch out cause you might just get a fish smacked against your head (inside joke...see Drums Of Autumn)

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about please click on the Wiki Link for Outlander to get a better idea about this wonderful series.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the Outlander series. It's definitely my favorite series of books and I will read them all the way through about every 2-3 years. I love the fact that they're so long it takes a while to work through them and the story lasts for longer than a week.

    You can't be a great book! Thanks for sharing your favorites. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been on my hit list for years! Maybe I ought to bite the bullet?

    ReplyDelete