"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You People Suck the Thought's Right Out of Me

I meant to sit down and write a post this morning before I went to work. 

I want to try and become a more consistent poster.

But in the evenings, SM is usually on the computer or is (rightfully) wanting to spend some face-time with the Mrs...so the ONLY time I get is first thing in the morning or weekends.  (He's too sleepy and fuzzy to be much of a bother to me until at least 8-9:00...grin)

So here I sit and open my blog and try to put my thoughts together and INSTEAD I get caught up in some REALLY TERRIFIC posts on YOUR blogs.

You all know who you are cause I've just spent the past hour reading and commenting on all YOUR excellent posts that now I can't think of anything BUT what you guys wrote.

Geez...

3 comments:

  1. Ok, you made me laugh. If I owe you an apology, I give it with love!

    I have only been blogging since June-ish. But one thing I have found is everyone in the 'community' is so willing to share and inspire. It becomes addicting actually. Some people might "suck" the ideas right out of you but holy moly they give it right back ten-fold!

    And such wonderful people. I love them all. Adam even knows them when I say their names now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, it's a community. You're right though about finding writing time. I get up super early to do most of mine, keep half a dozen or so posts in draft, and try to work out a week's worth to preschedule to publish. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I confess that I have more trouble keeping up with everyone else's blogs. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. APG - It suprises me everyday how similar we all are. It's also nice to know you're not the only one on the planet thinking these things.

    Leigh - I tried the draft thing that you do (you mentioned it before). It works especially if you moments like I do when I don't have a thought in my head one day, and then comes the days where 3 topics pop up all at once.

    SM comes by to see what I'm up too which is always weird. I can't write with him over my shoulder. Go AWAY! (grin)

    ReplyDelete