"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ah-Choo...




It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.

~Charles Dickens



In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.

~Margaret Atwood



I stuck my head out the window this morning and spring kissed me bang in the face.

~ Langston Hughes




"Bang" in the face is right!  Our pollen count is high in the Piedmont.  Claritin has become my new best friend.  I never had spring time allergies until we moved down here.  88 degrees yesterday and 78 today.  I try to be outside but after an hour or two my eyes burn, I get congested.  (sigh)

But still...IT'S SPRING

Ya-hoo....

Ah-choo!
 

2 comments:

  1. Not only do I have allergies, but my two dogs do also. So I feel your pain. I love the pic with the pups bellies in the grass. Yep, that's spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wind here was so so cold! I thought I was going to freeze at the plots! Here at the house it was nice and toasty!!

    ReplyDelete