Thursday, April 7, 2011

Last Frost?

I think we may have had our last frost Tuesday night / Wednesday morning.


It's hard to believe, but the 15 day forecasts that I've seen only have our lows around 45-50 degrees.


This would easily put us ahead of our April 15th last frost date.


I suppose I could start direct sow some seeds, but I think I'll wait.


I'm taking the last week of April off.  I'll have plenty of time to garden then.  Plus I just like the thought of a May 1st start date for the summer garden.


"May Day" we come!

3 comments:

  1. surprisingly it has been really cold here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont blame you for waiting. They have not been right about any weather patterns this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you got one last blast. We did! It was in the 50's the other morning! Happy planting, tami!

    ReplyDelete