"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Monday, June 6, 2011

Boys Are Made of Greasy Grimey Gopher Guts

When I was a sweet young thing, I didn't care too much for boys.  Girls ruled! ("Naaalh" tongue sticking out.)

SM found this the other day and stuck it on the fridge.



What a cutie!


SM says "The pot belly hasn't changed too much" and I said "Budda Happy"  giving his belly a rub.

If I was a little girl and met this little boy I'm sure we'd be fast friends.  


And then I'd clobber him.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Reminds me of a pic of Hubby I have in a frame (about age 3) with a sideways cowboy hat and a hot dog for a cigar in nothing but his underoos!

    ReplyDelete