"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let The Spraying Begin

Last weekend I noticed some yellowing on the tomato leaves.  I went out again last night and while there few a few more here and there, the Brandywines seem to be hit the hardest.



Looks like blight to me.  SM is under orders to go out and buy spray and get it applied today, if he can.  Since I don't really want to pussyfoot around here (IE: organics)...What spray would you all recommend?


Or am I just "Whistling Dixie?

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO! Not you too!? My question is, does anything really work any way?

    Last year I used a soap spray and it helped, but not 100%.

    And I don't compost, burn or leave those bad leaves anywhere near the garden. They go straight into the actual trash can.

    Don't know if that's right or not, but that's what I did. Peppers included. Everything else seemed fine.

    ReplyDelete