Beware of things in small packages.
Like Blogs. Like Tiny Gardner (Evil Child...@;) Like Blogging Awards.
What's that?!? I've been honored by Tiny Gardner who nominated me in her blog as a "Liebster" which is a German word meaning "dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome." (You're so sweet...if you only knew...evil grin)
Anyway...The "Liebster" is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. Well...I certainly qualify for that.
Truly though...it IS a honor that anyone bothers to read my meanderings at all.
Tiny has quickly embraced the gardening AND "chicken mama" lifestyle so if you haven't "found" her yet please click on her link (above) and take a peek. You won't be disappointed.
In being nominated though, it falls upon me to also nominate other up and coming bloggers whom I find interesting. The rules are pretty simple and if you think about it...It's really all about introducing each other to this wonderful community we all share. I've actually found most of you because of your own "blog lists" that you keep on your sidebars. So "Thanks" to all of you!
So here's the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun.
Well...That's easy enough. So here are some of MY favorites:
1. Jessica at Fat Bear Farm Just wait till you see whats she's growing in Virginia. The "mother" of all sweet potatoes! (I'm SO jealous of you green house!)
2. Lynda at Cortina Creek Talk about a freakin "Master Gardner". (I think we should all quit now and go live at Lynda's house.)
3. Carolyn Renee over at Krazo Acres She's got horny goats and a sense of humor that will make you spit out your morning coffee. Opinionated too. (You GO girl!)
4. Kristin at Going Country She's got "Cubby" to keep her on her toes and a wicked sharp insight to the country life she's living. (Trust me... You can relate!)
5. Ohio Farm Girl at Adventures in the Good Land Has she got stories to tell. Funny, introspective observations from a girl who knows her mind. (And you'll be suprised how you'll be nodding your head too in agreement) I guess we're all cut from the same cloth.
Now, I'm not going to be pestering these good people by letting them know they're nominated. (It's enough if you'll stop by, take a peek and let them know you enjoy their blog. That's what gives ME a thrill!)
Only a few are likely stop by my little bittie blog anyway...but these are some of the folks I'd recommend to you for a good laugh, a little bit of wisdom and a whole lot of inspiration.
"Thanks" Tiny for thinking of me!