"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

All Washed Up?

Time to clean SM's ball caps.




We bought these little gizmo's at Walmart years ago.  Just put the caps in the top rack of an empty dishwasher along with the usual dishwasher soap and "Ta-Da" ...Clean caps!

Hopefully the Buckeye's won't be put through the "dishwasher" themselves this season@;)

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'll be hornswaggled! Never saw anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you can't wash them in the delicate cycle of the washing machine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post on the sidebar at A Farmish Kind Of Life and had to pop over. My hubby and I were just talking about this FIVE MINUTES AGO as he was scrubbing ball caps in the sink!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Daisy...I never tried the gentle cycle. I'd be afraid I'd squish the bill.

    Hey Candy C! Thanks for stopping by! Those caps sure get stinky don't they?

    ReplyDelete