Friday, September 28, 2012

One Zero

Ten.



No, not her.





Ten pounds lighter, maybe?  (I wish.)





Ten years old?  Nope.  Multiply that by 5 actually.  (Five - Ohhhh my goodness...)





That's right, you heard me.  Ten freakin glorious days without having to be at work.  You know, that place where I hang out 12 hours a day and some how manage to get paid for doing it.






Vacation, all I ever wanted.  Vacation, have to get away. 

Starting tomorrow morning, the only thing I need to do is whatever I want to do.  Stay here.  Go away.  Sleep all day.  Dance all night.  Whatever. 

Yeah me!

Will there be a post everyday for ten days on the blog?  Stay tuned. 

I am famous for getting into all kinds of trouble when I have nothing but time on my hands.  (This is why SM insists I go to work everyday.  He keeps a wary eye on me when I have time off.  Plus I tend to spend more $$ on the projects I start @;)  And if I'm creating all kinds of trouble here that means I might have something to blog about.

Then again, it might mean ten days of nothing but crickets chirping.  Time will tell.  After all I do have 240 hours to fill. 

Or 14,400 minutes.

Or 864,000 seconds till I have to be back at work.

Sounds like a lot doesn't it?

Ha!  It'll be over too soon, it always is.

So I apologize now if I wake you up with my big "YIPPEE" tomorrow morning.  I'm sure the dogs will have me up by 5am.

Then again...maybe I'll sleep in.

Yeah right...

2 comments: