"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Friday, September 28, 2012

One Zero

Ten.



No, not her.





Ten pounds lighter, maybe?  (I wish.)





Ten years old?  Nope.  Multiply that by 5 actually.  (Five - Ohhhh my goodness...)





That's right, you heard me.  Ten freakin glorious days without having to be at work.  You know, that place where I hang out 12 hours a day and some how manage to get paid for doing it.






Vacation, all I ever wanted.  Vacation, have to get away. 

Starting tomorrow morning, the only thing I need to do is whatever I want to do.  Stay here.  Go away.  Sleep all day.  Dance all night.  Whatever. 

Yeah me!

Will there be a post everyday for ten days on the blog?  Stay tuned. 

I am famous for getting into all kinds of trouble when I have nothing but time on my hands.  (This is why SM insists I go to work everyday.  He keeps a wary eye on me when I have time off.  Plus I tend to spend more $$ on the projects I start @;)  And if I'm creating all kinds of trouble here that means I might have something to blog about.

Then again, it might mean ten days of nothing but crickets chirping.  Time will tell.  After all I do have 240 hours to fill. 

Or 14,400 minutes.

Or 864,000 seconds till I have to be back at work.

Sounds like a lot doesn't it?

Ha!  It'll be over too soon, it always is.

So I apologize now if I wake you up with my big "YIPPEE" tomorrow morning.  I'm sure the dogs will have me up by 5am.

Then again...maybe I'll sleep in.

Yeah right...

2 comments: