"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Leave Em For The Bees

I've been into fresh cut flowers lately.  (I've promised myself that next year I'm going to make the effort to plant more flowers in the garden for cutting.)

So I've been heading out this past month cutting some of the Dahlias and bringing them into the house.  I went out yesterday afternoon during a break in the rain to cut some flowers for the house and saw this.




The bees were all about the Dahlias. 

I didn't have the heart to take more than one.




"Eat up little guys!"

2 comments:

  1. You have a gift when it comes to writing . . . I always get a chuckle out of your posts.

    eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a hoot! Soooooooo when are we going to hear about your adventures with your "hives"? They make an awesome Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete