"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nice Knowing Ya

"Well, you got any big plans for the end of the world tomorrow?"  SM asked me this morning.

"As if..."  I rolled my eyes.  "What a crock!  Poor Mayan dude just ran out of room on his stone.  Maybe he just got tired!  Arthritis could've kicked in. Hey, sometimes even I've got writers block."  I said shaking my head,

"I can't believe this is the same lady who was writing the dates on tin cans of food back on Y2K?"  SM says eyebrows up to his hairline. 

"Believe it!"  I said firmly.  "The only exciting thing happening around here is same ol, same ol.  Sorry baby...you ain't getting out of this marriage that easily."  I said grinning.

But just in case I'm wrong...




...it was nice knowing ya! 

(Look at the bright side.  If the world really DOES end tomorrow, at least we won't have to try to come up with something to say for this weekends posts  @:)

2 comments:

  1. There is just something wrong with a guy who uses a stone calendar to predict anything. He kind of missed the whole Columbus thing. Should have at least circled the day or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. End of the world would cure writer's block for sure! :) Have a great day...and hope to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete