"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Man Down

I was out in the garden yesterday and saw this.





Uh oh.  Man down. 

Chuck is looking like he partied a bit too hard last night, doesn't he?  He completely lost his head.  (As in I can't find it anywhere!  It must've blown away.)

Geez...This holiday season did a number on him and me both.  I don't know who's belly is bigger his or mine!

Maybe I should just take a cue from ole Chuck here and lay down, pat my round little belly and take a nap.

That's a nice way to start the New Year don't cha think?  Reality can wait to smack me in the face tomorrow. 

Until then, Kids!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like ol' chuck's been hitting the corn whiskey; I TOLD you to lock it up last night!
    Hope you find his head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check under his shirt for his head? Maybe that's why his belly is so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! The same thing happened to my scarecrow, Gertrude! She kept her head, but her dress and sweater fell down! LOL. Wishing you a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Our scarecrow (er, scarehawk) has sunk to new depths as well. Hoping you're staying cozy and having a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He needs a bit of tlc Tami, bless him. Hopefully Spring will see a change in him and he will be back to his old self. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, this made me laugh and laugh. Not sure how I found you, but I'll be back to check on you guys! Until then I hope all works out with Chuck and also the bathroom remodel! :)

    ReplyDelete