"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Need A Laugh?

I just have to share with you all one of my new favorite blog finds. 

John, over at Going Gently is right up my alley.  I have laughed, nodded (and scratched) my head over his daily blog posts more in this past month than I thought possible. 

John's "over the pond" descriptive dialog,  his passion for "scotch eggs" and his irreverent humorous observations make his daily posts a must read for me.





Stop by and take a peek. 

And are there blogs that you'd like to recommend that you can't live without?

Please share.  I'm always on the lookout for a good laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Love John at Going Gently. Also, love Carson at 7msn Ranch (www.the7msnranch.com). She and her animal friends are always up to something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me curious. I will stop by there as soon as I finish this comment!

    ReplyDelete