Saturday, November 23, 2013

Radio Head



I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before but I have this little quirk. 

I wake up every day, every day, with a song playing in my head. 

Sometimes it's the same song playing for several days in a row. 

Once, I remember "We All Live In A Yellow Submarine" played in my head for several months in a row.

I've gotten so used to it that I don't think about it much anymore but this morning I woke up with "Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song" playing in my head.

What? 

Who sings that? 

I swear I haven't heard this song in years.  I rarely listen to country.  I'm mostly an NPR girl these days with some classic rock tossed in on the side.

Where does it come from? 
Do I have an antenna in my head? 
If I turned the radio on right now, would that song be playing?

These are the questions in life that I need answered!!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one out there with this weird condition.

On the other hand, it is a nice song. 

I suppose it could be worse. 

I could be waking up to Metallica or Ozzie Osbourne. 

4 comments:

  1. I too get ear worms most days. If that's our worst problem, then we are living a good life. ;0P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you do have a weird condition. But I'd classify it as a pleasant, happy, chirky one.

    P.S. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waking every morning with a song in your head is wonderful! I have music playing everyday all day...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you posted again. Bob loved it.

    ReplyDelete