"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Friday, December 27, 2013

Goodbye Christmas, Hello Walter

I was standing with the TV remote yesterday, deleting SM's Christmas programing.

"What are you doing?"  SM asked.  "Why are you deleting all my Christmas shows?"

"AMC is running a Breaking Bad marathon this weekend.  All seasons back to back."  I replied, eyes focused on my task.

"But you don't need to delete all my shows for that.  There's 40% space still available on the DVR."

I paused looking at him.  "There are FIVE SEASAONS.  Do you know how much space that is going to take?"

"But my Christmas shows..."  SM is working the big lip now.

""They'll all be back on next year."  I reassured.  "Besides...Didn't you like BB?"

SM and I watched had the last few episodes and the series finale so we know how it all ends.

"This will give us something to watch together."  I proclaimed.  SM has his TV room and I have mine.  The only thing we watch together is Big Bang and The Blacklist.




And now Breaking Bad. 

Geez, that's a lot of B's....

No comments:

Post a Comment