"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Monday, January 6, 2014

De-Stinkification

Am I the only one who is shocked to see a mutant stink bug wander across my kitchen floor in the middle of winter?  

 

Geez...If the cold can't kill them what will?

 

Coincidentally, I saw this on Facebook yesterday.

Wanted Dead Or Alive (No, Just Dead)

 Remind me again in six months when I plant my face in a spider web that It's A Good Thing, Hmm? 

 

2 comments:

  1. We don't have stink bugs but, it if makes you feel any better we still have those Lady Asian Beetles coming out from somewhere and they stink awful too. Uff, I hate bugs, hope yours are all gone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen these things my entire life and now, for the past 2 years, I'm finding these little b*stards everywhere. I can deal outside. But inside now and then? Gross. I need to get a toad....

    ReplyDelete