Friday, October 31, 2014

I've Been A Bad, Bad Girl....





For those of you who have waited patiently for me to get my...(ahem)...S**t together and start posting again, go ahead and click on the above video for a bit of a Halloween Apology from me. @;)





I can say that I've enjoyed my hiatus away from the computer more than I thought I would. 

Maybe too much. 

In fact I enjoyed NOT posting so much that I actually considered giving up the ghost, so to speak. 

But writing is a discipline like anything else and while I tell myself that I've got nothing interesting to say, I acknowledge that for the Bull s**t line that it really is. 

Of course I've got stuff to say.  It might not be all that interesting but I never promised an award winning blog. 

Just me, myself and I.

And trust me...It gets a bit crowded in my head.


 

So instead of being a weenie about this, I am giving myself a challenge instead.  

Since motivation and discipline are what I need to get back in the game, I thought I'd guide my postings for November in the form of an Alphabet Challenge.

You know...

A is for - - - - - -  sort of thing.  And so on throughout the month.

Wish me luck.  And by all means, feel free to tag along and challenge yourself if the mood strikes you.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new header photo! I'm looking forward to reading your alphabet posts . . . your writing comes across raw and authentic and it's very refreshing. And I don't mean "raw" as in a not edited type of raw (that would be rude) - I mean it more in an emotional sense. Would be easier to say "I love your writing" . . . but I used "love" in the first sentence and that much repititon in one paragraph is not acceptable. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you "over-think-it" too Eli. Thanks for the props and encouragement.!

      Delete