"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Meh...

Yes, we're still alive.

No, I'm not quitting the blog.

I'm just disinterested in everything social.  No blogger.  No FB.  No surfing.

The computer sits quietly on the table day after day. 

I'm too occupied with my own daily grind.

There's plenty going on but nothing earth shattering.

Words do not come easily right now.  Hence the silence.

Hopefully the day will come (soon) when I'll be back to my normal gabby self.

Until then...

Scooter, clearly unimpressed.

Meh.

3 comments:

  1. That's okay. You're okay. No need to apologize for being "anti-social." We all live there now and then.

    P.S. Scooter says the design of the back deck is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understandable....we'll all still be here for you when you get back. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're livin' your life. No explanations necessary. Glad someone's enjoying the new deck!

    ReplyDelete