"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Plethora of P's

This morning, as I sit down to write this P post, it is 24 degrees outside with a wind chill of 15.


And I have a plethora of P's for you.


If I went outside right now I would feel like a penguin in a parka eating a popsicle.




 




We just don't get this cold here!


As it is, I plan on hanging around the house in my pajama's all day. 









Well, not really pajama's.  We call them sleepy pants, lounge pants.  These are pants that you could (in theory) go out in public in.  I try to dress more appropriately than that but I have run out to fill up the gas tank in them. 


I have seen a few people out shopping in their jammies though.  Have you?


Speaking of which, do adults wear pajamas anymore?  Or do you wear sleepy pants and a tee shirt like we do?  Just curious...


My day today will have a lot of P's in it.
 
Playing with my pup's.
Planting the amaryllis bulbs that have been in the fridge.
Putting together the puzzle I'm working on right now.


Autumn Hayride 300 Large Piece Jigsaw Puzzle


Perhaps even cleaning the pumpkins that are sitting on the front porch and making a pumpkin pie.





Well...maybe not today. 
That can wait till...Holy smokes! 
Can you believe Thanksgiving is only 12 day away?


Wow.  This P post was easier than I thought it would be @;)
Q is next.  Hoo boy THAT could be a tough one.



2 comments:

  1. I wear a tshirt and pajama pants. Don't like regular pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving is only 12 days away! Nah-nah-na-na-na, I can't hear yooooooo . . . .

    T-shirt and pj pants in the summer, unless it's really hot. Then I switch to my baby doll pjs. (Do they still call them baby doll pjs?) But in the winter I'm all flannel . . . either a long-sleeved, button up to the neck, long night gown or flannel, long-sleeved, long-legged p.js.

    ReplyDelete