Tuesday, November 18, 2014

R is For...Reading, Writing and Reluctance?

I would have thought that by the time I made it to the R's that this blogging my way through the alphabet would have gotten easier.


It hasn't.


What is it they say?  It takes 21 days to change a habit?


Well, R is the 18th letter in the alphabet and I'm pretty much wishing it was Z. 


Clearly, I'm digging in my heels like a mule.







So R is for reluctance.


Why am I reluctant, though?  Is it really that hard to come up with something to say?  I'm mean, blogging is a diary of sorts.  A place to put your thoughts.


What thoughts?  My short-term memory is in the crapper. 
I can't remember one thing to the next.
It's like that Far Side cartoon.  Remember this one?





That's how my mind feels most days.  Too full of stuff that I can't recall.
S is next. 
Oh Lordy, give me some inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. S S is for SUN Sending Love S is for SM S is for Summer,Smores,Shores, Snow Cones Sizzling Stakes,Scenery, Smoke screen Ok I think you get It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that, having aced Q, you would be on the downslide! Hmmmm. S. Snow Sniggering Sashay. I am no help at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. S is for silly sufferin' suckotash! Snug warm spots, sweaty summers where snores resound through the swealtering heat saturated with the sound of swarming cicadas (ok, I know it's a c but it sounds like an s) singing you to slumber.

    Then we start on the s is for snow.....I don't want to go there! I'd rather be silly!

    ReplyDelete