"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Sunday, November 23, 2014

V is For...Victory!

Do you realize what today is?


V is the 22nd letter in the alphabet.
Ha! 
Victory!





Since it takes 21 days to change a habit, technically speaking, today is the first day of the rest of my blogging life!


I've posted everyday for 21 days straight! 
Well almost. 
 
I did miss that one day this week.


Does that mean I have to start all over again?

2 comments:

  1. I think you're doin' a darn good job! And tomorrow, for W, you can post "Wa-hoo!" for your consistent effort. (Except for that one day this week you missed. And, no, you don't have to start all over again? Although I certainly have enjoyed your alphabet posts so if you want to do the alphabet backwards or something for December . . . ;o] )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the 12 days of Christmas or be an advent calendar and do the count down.

    ReplyDelete