"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Y is For...YES!

I have today off from work.  And tomorrow.  And all weekend.  I even have Monday off.

Six glorious days off to do as I please.



Yes, there's cleaning and cooking for Thanksgiving. 




And pulling down the Christmas decorations out of the attic for decorating the house.




There's likely to be a bit of shopping involved to take advantage of the weekend sales.




I'm hoping to get outside and work in the yard and the garden a bit.  I have a trunkful of confiscated cardboard and garden beds that need put to sleep for the Winter.

Oh, Yes...I have a weekend full of "me" projects planned.

I expect you do too.  Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment