"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Thursday, January 1, 2015

We'll Be Counting Stars...





One of my favorite thing to do at New Years is to poke around the internet for predictions.  You know Astrology, Numerology...stuff like that.

I don't pay much attention to this stuff on a daily basis anymore.  I've never had my chart done.  I mean, come on...I live a very boring life!

I went to a party once (thirty years ago) and they had a young gal reading palms who told me that I'd be divorcing my new husband in a few years.  

HA...was she ever wrong. 

Anyhoo...I was poking around the internet for predictions for The Year 2015.

This numerology site had a good analysis of 2015.   

I guess this year is an 8 year.  Here's a quote from the site...

The essence of the 8, first and foremost, is balance. (Like all symbols, including letters and numbers, its shape tells you much about its nature -- the 8 stays upright only when it is in balance.)

I'll let you link to the site to read more about "the prediction" part of it. I thought it was interesting so I wondered what 2015 would bring me personally.  

My "life path" number is a 6 and here is what I read about what 2015 will bring me.

2015 is the year of changes and a good time for taking new risks and moving in new directions. Personal Year 5 for lifepath 6 and 33 also signifies a period when your curiosity will show itself fully. Find time for travelling, satisfying your inquisitiveness and exploring new interests.

Well, that's a safe enough prediction.  SM's "life path" number is a 5.

  In the year 2015 you will take on the role of manager, as you'll need to put things finally in order and build the foundation for you future. Make sure to pay close attention to your health too.

I wonder what he'll say about that?

Astrology-wise 2015 is The Year Of The Sheep.  In general the...

2015 is a year to use mental abilities over brute force. For those who wish to be aggressive, expect to be out-maneuvered by strategy and common sense.

For me personally (See the above links sidebar for your sign) I'm a Tiger...

The chaos of the past is coming to an end and although nothing ever runs smoothly in your life, there will be fewer surprises this year. You should be concentrating on finishing what you start and broadening your creative horizons. You can count on others for help this year so don’t hesitate to ask for favors.  The very people that you approach will not only give you the support you need but will bring knowledge, ideas and cash to the table. Your cash should be put away for safekeeping this year.

Hm...Well, that speaks to my nature for sure.   
How about SM?  He's a Dog...Woof! 
He's all about his career.


In this field things may not be as easy or simple.  You will not overcome eventual obstacles by the use of force. Above all, it will be decisive to act with intelligence and not loose sight of the situation as a whole. You have to put first things first and not react under the effect of emotions.

Hm...Well, that will be challenging.

And then the tried and true.  I'm a Taurus.

 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.’ The Four of Pentacles says that you’ve toiled your way through 2014, now sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour. Strike a balance between work and personal life. Take your leisure time seriously and spend more time with family. Money won’t buy you happiness.

True That!
And SM?  He's a Scorpio.

 There are many possibilities of you relocating or migrating to start life afresh in a new country. It is very difficult to let go of the emotional ties that bind you to an old ache though.

What???
Unless SM's finally ready to give up the "Sticks and Bricks" and start our RV'ing Journey I just can't see us leaving our home.

Well...I'm going to wrap this post up.  
Let me know if any of you have an interesting "forecast" for 2015. 




No comments:

Post a Comment