"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Monday, April 13, 2015

Can I Be Tired Now?

It's looking better but we've still got more to do.  



I just finished potting the annuals up.  In the rain.  I'll put them up on the edge of the deck later.




Skirting the deck will have to wait for another weekend.



And I want to build a "raised bed" for flowers alongside each side of the stairs.  We'll need to shop for pavers for that, plus I want to have a walkway  and create an area for the grill.  



So we are FAR from finished...
(Psst!  I'm glad I'm going to work tomorrow.  I'm kinda tired @;)

6 comments:

  1. Boy! It looks terrific! Isn't it something when we look forward to going to work - so we can rest.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Makes me tired just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you can be tired now. You can be very tired! Good job, lookin' great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! All of your hard work is paying off! Now go to work and get some rest. ;0D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too - I'm creakin like a rusty hinge. Medicating with liquid (wine). Your yard looks great. Mine, not so much. We have only conquered about 25% of it so far. We did start to rebuild our fence. The one little section that we've done so far looks good. Our rain starts tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it so I can get a little rest!

    ReplyDelete