"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Nothing Else Better To Do...

I've got nothing so here goes Mamma Peas 35 Questions.



1)  Do you like blue cheese?
      Hate it…And I LOVE cheese…Go figure!

2)  Have you ever smoked?
      No.  Although I did try puffing SM’s cigars a few times.

3)  Do you own a gun?  
     No.  Thought about it and then decided against it.  It’s a skill set like anything else.  If you don’t use it, you loose it and I couldn’t see myself at the gun range.

4)  What flavor of Kool Aid is your favorite?
      Hm.  None.  Unless they make a Mt Dew flavor?

5)  Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
      Nope.

6)  What do you think of hot dogs?
      Ate so many as a kid, I avoid them now.  I'd rather have sausage.

7)  What's your favorite Christmas movie?
     Santa Clause with Tim Allen.

8)  What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
      Diet Mountain Dew

9)  Can you do push-ups?
      Why?

10)  What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
        I dislike jewelry.  The only thing I wear is a pair of earrings SM gave me for our 20th.   They have a small pearl and loop closure so I don’t have to remove them.

11)  What's your favorite hobby?
        Gardening.  And I’m becoming more obsessed with flowers…



12)  Do you have A.D.D.?
        No.  But I might be OCD

13)  Do you wear glasses or contacts?
        Glasses for driving.  Sometimes ½ eyes.

14)  What's your middle name?
        Sue.  Tami Sue.  My Dad called me “Mi-Sue” which is actually a popular Japanese name.

15)  What are your thoughts at this moment?
        I need to walk the dogs and the dryer is about to buzz

16)  Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.
        Propel Water, Vella Red Delicious Wine, Diet Mt Dew

17)  What is a current worry of yours?
        My Sister is having health issues and is having spinal Sx.

18)  What do you currently hate?
        Hate?  Geez, that’s a strong word.  Nothing really.  I “dislike” all the political crap out there.  Idiots all of them.

9)  Where is your favorite place to be?
      With SM.  Or walking the dogs.  The house.  The garden.

20)  What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?
        Just another day for us.

21)  To where would you like to travel?
        You name it.

22)  Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their blog?   I think I’m one of the last ones actually.

23)  Do you own slippers?
        Wearing them right now.

24)  What color shirt are you wearing?
        Pink.

25)  Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
        Haven’t tried.  We like cotton or flannel.

26)  Can you whistle?
        Not really.

27)  What is your favorite color?
        Just one?   Green, Yellow, Orange, Red…I like warm colors.  I’m SO BORED with the white/gray trend in decorating right now.

28)  What songs do you sing in the shower?
        I’m too sleepy to sing in the shower.

29)  Would you be a pirate?
        Hm…Only if I could have dreadlocks.

30)  What's in your pocket right now?
        Nothing.

31)  What's the last thing that made you laugh?
        What doesn’t make me laugh?

32)  What vehicle do you drive?

        2007 white Camry

33)  What's the worst injury you've ever had?
        Twisted both ankles falling down a flight of stairs.  Oh yeah, it was like slow motion and I thought…”This is gonna hurt.”

34)  Do you love where you live?
        Yes…but I’d be happy anywhere really.

35)  Would you change your first name if you could?
        No.  I’ve been Tami for 53 years.  What’s the point?

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Loved your answer to #9. Thanks for entering in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I don't think everyone would answer the same for number 34.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all need an infusion of D3 by now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is number 29. I laughed out loud. I agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very comprehensive approach) I have had already some precautions against the crime stance in the US. As for 2010 research, each 107 student was gun dangerous!(( Some urgent steps should be taken... Sorry for touching this topic...

    ReplyDelete