"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Peace Be With You

We re actually going to to be VERY close to 70 degrees today.


We are having a very low key Christmas here.  

We went to Mass last night and I didn't spontaneously combust on the spot.
(SM loves to call me his little Pagan.)

I grew up Methodist and married SM who is Catholic.

All I had to do was get the thumbs up from the priest, (what's not to love here...Hm?) and promise to give my children a Catholic upbringing (which I had no problem with).

When asked, I describe myself as a spiritual person, not a religious one.

Men made religion not God.

And men do terrible things in the name of their faith.

So no thanks.

I'll continue on as I have been celebrating the sun, the sky, the air that I breathe and the hand that I hold.

Peace.

May it be with you and all that you hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment