"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Saturday, February 20, 2021

Girl-Crush

Psst.  

I have a secret to tell you.

I have a "girl-crush".  

I was flipping through my Netflix feed the other day and saw that Nadiya Hussain has another show.  This one is called Nadiya Bakes.


I first saw Nadiya on The Great British Off - Season Six.  She won that season and has never looked back. 

Even back then, her personality was undeniable. She has that "it" factor that rockets mere human beings into stardom.

You can find her other shows on Netflix too. I enjoyed The Big Family Cooking Showdown and Nadiya's Time To Eat.

She's infectious and has never failed to make me smile.

Now don't get me wrong...Martha and Ina, Duff and Valerie.  Paul and Mary and Prue...I love all your shows too. 

But Nadiya is my new crush.  

So who are you crushing on? 

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with you. She's a bundle of infectious personality!

    ReplyDelete