"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Pssst.....

What happened to Spring?  I looked at the weekend forecast and we've got a blustery, cold, rain filled weekend ahead.  The kind of weather we'd get in March and early April.

Usually by the time May hits everything is in danger of heat stoke around here.  So unusual.

I must say that I'm kinda liking the idea of a North Carolina summer without 100 degree temps.  SM is calling this an Ohio summer.

Anyhow...I thought I'd remind myself what I should be doing right now instead.  (These pics are from about 10 days ago when I was home on staycation.)





What's this I see?




"Pssst..."




"Hey, Ginny!  I can't sneak up on you, can I?"




Ginny has been VERY happy that I was back to work this week.




"Sweet Girl!"

And it was hot enough for her to want to find a shady patch. 




This weekend though, I think she'll be curled up tight on her blanket. 

Inside. 

Where it's warm and dry.

Have a good weekend Ya'll



5 comments:

  1. Aw, what a good dog. Who can blame her for catching a few winks in such a pretty yard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously wanted to lay down and join her @;)

      Stay dry, Leigh...

      Delete
  2. Here's a question that I hope isn't too . . . um, er, ah . . . indelicate. With your three pups, how often do you have to do poop-scoop patrol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Several times a week MP.

      SM says that I wouldn't have to pick up after them so much if I'd just stop feeding them...@;)

      Delete
  3. Love the new header!!!

    Enjoy your time indoors. Maybe a good book or movie and some popcorn???

    ReplyDelete