"Getting rid of everything that doesn’t matter allows you to remember who you are. Simplicity doesn’t change who you are, it brings you back to who you are."

Thursday, May 1, 2014

We Have Wormsign The Likes of Which Even God Has Never Seen




Unless you're a Sci-Fi Geek (like me) the clip above won't mean much.

But I've been out working in the garden (weeding...what else) and every time I pull up a blasted weed by the root ball I find worms.

Big, fat, juicy worms.  We must be doing something right!

Ah well...back to Staycation.  Just thought I'd give you an update from the trenches.

(Man this working around the house crap is for the birds.  I'M TIRED.  Can I go back to my other job now?  It's way easier than this!)




3 comments:

  1. I am with ya, sistah! Nothing wears you out faster than a staycation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep reminding yourself of how long it would have taken you to get all done that you're getting done on your staycation if you were doing it piecemeal evenings after work and on weekends. (Was that bad sentence structure or does it just seem that way?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sudden urge to put that old VHS tape in the player. Just watched it about a month ago. Rhiannon LOVES that movie and asks to watch the "worm movie".

    ReplyDelete